Over all I think this was a good idea for a survival tool. There are some good features of this product as well as some features I personally feel could be improved on. Overall I give it a 4 out of 5 stars and I would still recommend this to someone looking for a good all in one survival tool.
* 7 survival tools in 1 unit - less to carry around with you.
* The flashlight is very bright
* It is easy to use
* The compass is very accurate and easy to read
* The thermometer is accurate
* The whistle is easy to use - There is no ball to worry about getting stuck
* It has a nice length lanyard
* The mirror is clear
* The small storage space is nice to keep small items, such as money or pills if you take pills
* Every day carry item (small, compact, lightweight)
* Would be good for camping, hiking, backpacking, or just add to your survival kit
* The whistle is a bit dull, I have seen kid's whistles that are louder
* The thermometer is in Celsius only, If you are selling to the US I think having the thermometer in both Celsius and Fahrenheit would be beneficial
* The storage does not seem to be water tight, so you want to be careful what you store inside it.
* The storage is really small, you won't be able to fit much just something that is a must have in an emergency situation, that is to be expected though, the unit itself is only a few inches long.
* The magnifying glass is a bit small especially when trying to read maps, the thought is good though
* The mirror may need to be a bit bigger in order to work properly as a signal mirror
* The battery for the flashlight is not easily accessible
* The whole unit is made from a cheap plastic, I would expect a more heavy duty material to be used, but for the price I suppose I can't complain, just be careful not to drop this tool
Again, overall I rate this product a 4/5 stars, for the price you really can't beat it and you can afford to purchase more than one so every member of your family can have their own. So, head on over to Amazon today to pick yours up.
If you want to see the video review please head over to my YouTube channel to see that. Thank you