Ingredients ~ You will need:
*10-12 cucumbers, sliced which ever way you prefer. I did penny slices and spears
* 5 onions,sliced (I don't like a lot of onions so I used less, I only used 1)
* 4 cups sugar
* 3 cups vinegar
* 3 tablespoons salt
* 1 heaping teaspoon each of celery seed, dry mustard and turmeric
* Place your sliced cucumbers and onions evenly in mason jars (or any other glass jars you have)
* Mix the vinegar, salt, sugar, and spices until dissolved.
* Bring to a boil. Then pour evenly over the sliced cucumbers and onions in you jars or gallon container.
If you try this recipe let me know what you think or if you changed it at all for your specific likes. :)