You know my mom always said how it was neat I was born on Labor day and while the actual day changes from year to year the one thing remains the same...I was born on September 3, that's right the typical Virgo astrological sign and I do believe I live up to the description of a Virgo.
I was born in 1984 which makes me a lively and spunky 31 years young. Oh and oh boy how it has been an exciting, and sometimes painful 31 years of living but I have learned so much about so many things and I continue to learn daily. Hopefully God has at least another 31 years in store for me. So, in honor of today I want to give recognition to some of those people who share the same birthday as me...When's your birthday? Leave me a comment and let me know :)
1. Amanda Wilson (Casteel) she was a good friend growing up, we were born only hours apart.
2. Glen Bell (founder of Taco Bell)
3. Diane de Poitiers (Mistress of Henri II)
4. Al Jardine (A Beach Boy)
5. Ferdinand Porsche (Designer of the Volkswagon Beetle)
6. Charlie Sheen (Actor)
7. Shaun White (Olympic snowboarder)