While I am not typically a mama who cares to cover while nursing I will say this cover fits my lifestyle more as a layer-able shirt. After looking over this product on the Amazon page I was interested in finding out how I could wear it as a top, or a almost like a shawl over a tank top. It worked out really well and since the fabric is so giving and flowing it didn't cling to my 35 weeks baby bump. In fact it was quite flattering and I received many compliments the day I chose to wear it.
This really is as versatile as the company claims it to be. You can use it in so many ways....like...
*A top while pregnant
* A belly wrap again while pregnant
* A functional and fashionable nursing cover
* A car seat cover - for the infant car seats
* A stroller cover to help shade baby from the sun. (we all know how there is always that small area that simply won't remain covered :(
* Can be used as a cover for pumping mamas
* You can even use it as a baby blanket while out if need be.
If you have had children than you already know if something can be used in multiple ways it is a great product, it saves money and room. These lovely covers come in three neutral colors, black, gray and purple and the beautiful organic bamboo modal and spandex blend make this a super soft and comfortable item to use and wear. The bamboo helps to keep you and baby cool while nursing, which was always a problem I had. When those tiny bodies get up against yours it's an instant heat wave, especially under a cover.
Overall, I have to say I am more than pleased with this product, and although I don't see me using it as an actual nursing cover, I do see myself using this for many of the other uses listed above.
You can find this product on Amazon in three wonderful colors for only $36.99, by clicking HERE.